If you have a metal allergy, please contact us prior to purchasing jewelry. We will be able to tell you the ingredients to make sure you will not have a possible reaction. The base metals used in some of the items may contain nickel, lead, or other alloys. We are not responsible for any skin irritation or allergic reaction that might come from wearing our items that you are allergic or sensitive to.
The small items on jewelry could be a choking hazard and is not recommended for children. Our jewelry is not recommended for children. It should not be put in one's mouth due to the base metals used in most jewelry. Please keep small jewelry items away from children and animals.